GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Haven’t put on a game in about a month. Turned it on and 20 seconds later we get scored on :laugh:

Reactions: tom_servo

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

I get to work and check the score, what the wanker is happening?

giphy.gif

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Even in this stage in his career Letang is fast and still stood no chance against Barzal.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think if anything, the last week or so should drive home that this team's window isn't over yet. The Pens can still hang with some of the best teams in the conference.

My own feeling is Boston, NY, and Washington are flawed. Not sure they have as good a chance as anyone, but you make the right move at L2 LW and get the special teams more consistent, and I'm not sure there will be a harder out in the division than the Pens.

I do think the Pens would be an underdog to Tampa, but they're the only ones in the conference who scream cup favorite to me . . . and you wouldn't see them until the conference finals.

EDIT: I never thought the window was shut, only that JR did his unintended damndest over the last 24 months to close it.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Letang hesitated and just that was the time needed for Barzel. Letang needed to be physical there. He tried to poke check and by that time he was gone.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The defensive support is out of this world good. They are skating so well.

I wanna see this in two months. You know as well as anyone that all teams get into these grooves where they look like the Pens look now, only for it to fall apart when a change comes.

EDIT: I do think a Pens team on a roll traditionally has done a better job reintegrating Malkin returning from injury than Crosby, so I don't think you're at risk of a 180 like last season year when Sid returned in January 2020.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I wanna see this in two months. You know as well as anyone that all teams get into these grooves where they look like the Pens look now, only for it to fall apart when a change comes.

EDIT: I do think a Pens team on a roll traditionally has done a better job reintegrating Malkin returning from injury than Crosby, so I don't think you're at risk of a 180 like last season year when Sid returned in January 2020.

I wanna see this through Stanley Cup #6... :( I know pipe dream but dreamers can dream.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Tbh. Every time Malkin is hurt and back before the playoffs we look great except in 2015, but we looked like shit anyway prior to him coming back.

Reactions: BillyOcean
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad