GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
What is going on? This is the complete opposite of the last time we played the Islanders.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Probably the smart move.

Or just only let them come back in the line-up when the players playing now are hurt.

Gonna be really interesting to see what Hextall does.

A week ago, people were despondent over the 1-1-1 stretch against New Jersey. Now, the Pens are the greatest ever. All the years, the Pens just elevated during the regular season through injuries, maybe I'm just a little more reticent to read significant playoff implications into it like others.

The Pens are in a flawed division. And they're a lot closer than anyone thought when JR walked out the door to having as good a chance as anyone.

EDIT: The Islanders have called it a night. Enjoy the ride.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Just stomp on the throat. :laugh:

Okay, if Sully has figured out how to get back into the room, then I will publicly eat some delicious crow.

CactusPens

Feb 20, 2020
WHAT IS GOING ON! I fully went into this game expecting to come back to earth after the Sabres games but god damn!

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
chain-100694122-large.jpg

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Gonna be really interesting to see what Hextall does.

A week ago, people were despondent over the 1-1-1 stretch against New Jersey. Now, the Pens are the greatest ever. All the years, the Pens just elevated during the regular season through injuries, maybe I'm just a little more reticent to read significant playoff implications into it like others.

The Pens are in a flawed division. And they're a lot closer than anyone thought when JR walked out the door to having as good a chance as anyone.

EDIT: The Islanders have called it a night. Enjoy the ride.

Eh. I think the Penguins have been very good all season. The issue was coaching. They seem to be buying into the system right now. Malkin and Kapanen were also buying into it before going out. Do Geno and Kappy suddenly stop when they come back?

I dunno.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad