GDT: #33| Saturday, Dec 17 2016| Flyers at Stars |2:00 p.m. ET| CSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Tk isn't great on the board (neither is Schenn), but is also hurt by receiving pucks on his backhand in the defensive zone.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Some absolutely brutal reffing.

Not surprising given St. Laurent is out there.

How he is still an NHL ref is absurd.

Him, Lee, Rooney, Kowal, Peel, G.Hebert and Luxmore are the worst IMO.

They are always noticeable in a bad way. And I feel sorry for most of the other refs, who are decent at their jobs, who get a bad rep... like ~70% of NHL refs are fine at their job. It is always the same guys doing crappy jobs.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I can always rely on checking the possession stats and seeing the Schenn line and the Provorov-AMac pairing as the worst ones :nod:

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone see provorov leave the far post as a man checked by G was going behind the net so provorov could cover the open man. Such a great play. He's so heady.

They are coming hard at us. Really need to get more offensive time and shots through. The top line is being checked well. Could use a big play by the second line.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
I can always rely on checking the possession stats and seeing the Schenn line and the Provorov-AMac pairing as the worst ones :nod:

Can't complain about Amac's game today. He has lots of big time blocks and has done well clearing the zone. MDZ and Gudas both have been a lot worst today.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I'd be fine with a good defensive period. Secure a point and steal the second in OT/SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad