GDT: #3 Home Opener - A Tribute to Johnny Gaudreau - Florida @ Columbus - 8/15 @ 7 PM EST

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Yes, I know the game is tomorrow, but I just thought I'd start this one a little bit early seeing how tomorrow will be such an emotional day/game

I'll update this with the lines and such as they are posted but I'll just start with this. Glad to see we finally made this happen.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137

How long before we hear from Jiricek's agent? I have faith in GMDW and HCDE but this situation does have the potential to get ugly quickly and I blame the mishandling of the last regime for the mess it could become.

I'm not too worried about Jiricek yet, if he starts throwing a hissy fit, that's more of a red flag about him anyway. The Jackets are perfectly primed for a big picks/prospect type of trade package and if he makes a big stink well it just makes it easier to guess who will be apart of the package.

As far as Harris coming in for JJ... Two games too long. I can finally stop thinking I'm seeing JJ whenever I see Kuraly 😂

Reactions: LJ7 and GoJackets1

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I'm not too worried about Jiricek yet, if he starts throwing a hissy fit, that's more of a red flag about him anyway. The Jackets are perfectly primed for a big picks/prospect type of trade package and if he makes a big stink well it just makes it easier to guess who will be apart of the package.

As far as Harris coming in for JJ... Two games too long. I can finally stop thinking I'm seeing JJ whenever I see Kuraly 😂
Yeah, if Jiricek’s attitude continues to be a problem, use him as a trade piece. I wouldn’t like for this to be the end result, but whatever. He’s got good value still, and Mateychuk’s ceiling is probably similarly high.

I’m hoping we see both Harris and Mateychuk in the lineup at some point. Our D lineup would be the best with those two guys in.

Reactions: LJ7 and CBJx614

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad