GDT: 3/31/14 | Minnesota Wild @ Los Angeles Kings | 9:00PM CDT/5:00AM Suomi | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
m041zpL.png

Minnesota Wild @ Los Angeles Kings
3/31/14 | 9:00PM CDT/5:00AM Suomi | TV: NBCSN

Starting Lineups:

:wild
Parise
|
Koivu
|
Coyle
Moulson
|
Granlund
|
Pominville
Niederreiter
|
Haula
|
Fontaine
Cooke
|
Brodziak
|
Veilleux

Suter
|
Spurgeon
Scandella
|
Brodin
Blum
|
Prosser​

Bryzgalov
|
Kuemper​

:kings
Gaborik
|
Kopitar
|
Williams
Pearson
|
Carter
|
Toffoli
King
|
Stoll
|
Brown
Clifford
|
Richards
|
Lewis

Thing1
|
Thing2
Thing3
|
Thing4
Idont
|
Know​

Quick
|
Jones​

Starting Goaltenders:

:wild
Ilya-Bryzgalov-Philadelphia-Flyers-2.jpg

Ilya Bryzgalov "The Universe"
With Wild: 3-0-2 | .910 SV% | 2.19 GAA

:kings
cropped_Quick-puck-handling-error.gif

Jonathan Quick
26-15-2 | .916 SV% | 2.06 GAA

Standings:
vQe8dAj.png

Game Notes:
Preview: The Kings, who are two shy of the team record of 46 wins, have won six in a row and 14 of the past 17 games. They are the best defensive team in the West, allowing 2.07 goals and 26.6 shots per game. The Wild is 1-1 on its four-game road trip and 4-5-4 in its past 13 overall. With Darcy Kuemper struggling (three-plus goals allowed in six of his past eight starts) and Ilya Bryzgalov coming off a 23-save win Saturday at Phoenix, the Wild likely will return with Bryzgalov.

Players to watch: Wild LW Zach Parise scored twice Saturday and tied RW Jason Pominville for the team lead with 27 goals. With his father, J.P. Parise, on the road trip, he passed his father in career goals with 239. C Mikko Koivu has nine assists in his past seven games and is on a five-game point streak. D Jared Spurgeon has 12 points in his past 18 games and a career-high 24. Kings C Anze Kopitar has eight goals and 19 points in the past 18 games. He is playing on a line with Marian Gaborik, who has eight points in 12 games since being acquired from Columbus and is the Wild’s all-time leading goal scorer with 219.

Injuries: Wild D Keith Ballard (groin) and RW Cody McCormick (eye) practiced Sunday and are questionable; D Clayton Stoner (knee) and F Jason Zucker (quad) are out. The Kings are healthy.

MICHAEL RUSSO - MINNEAPOLIS STAR TRIBUNE

Pitbull and Stuff:

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I have this crazy feeling that this is going to be our best game of the season.

4-0 Wild. Parise x 3, Scandella

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Oh right Gaborik plays for them now.

Also not to nitpick, but were on daylight time now, so should be CDT.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Oh right Gaborik plays for them now.

Also not to nitpick, but were on daylight time now, so should be CDT.

My bad. Fixed, Thanks

If anybody wants to tell me the correct lines ill fix them in the morning..edit: when I wake up.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Now this is a lineup I can get behind.

Fontaine on speedy depth scoring line ... check
Haula centering said speedy scoring line .... check
Veilleux with the heart of a lion ... check

Heatley press box...check
Ballard "injured"... check

Only thing questionable is our goaltending, but nothing we can do about that with Harding out.

If Bryz can make some keys saves I think we can squeak out a win tonight. I hope the boys are hungry to get some more points and solidify our position. We shall see.

3-2 Wild win in shootout

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Now this is a lineup I can get behind.

Fontaine on speedy depth scoring line ... check
Haula centering said speedy scoring line .... check
Veilleux with the heart of a lion ... check

Heatley press box...check
Ballard "injured"... check

Only thing questionable is our goaltending, but nothing we can do about that with Harding out.

If Bryz can make some keys saves I think we can squeak out a win tonight. I hope the boys are hungry to get some more points and solidify our position. We shall see.

3-2 Wild win in shootout

No shootout Overtime.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Why is Parise back with Koivu?

When you don't know what to do you put Koivu and Parise on the same line. They will not charm you but you will very likely to get atleast one goal out of them.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I'm really excited to see if the guys can build off the Phoenix win and bring some momentum for the final regular season games. They showed that they can actually pull themselves up and get back in the game which we're going to need over the next 7(+) games. They really need to be in a playoff mentality now.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
The man is Finnish Avder, if he's not drinking 24/7, then he's not doing his national duty as a Finn. :laugh:

It's somehow amusing and troubling at the same time that even a guy living in Texas knows that Finnish people like alcohol. :laugh:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Finns are honest.
Finns drink alcohol.
Finns don't talk.

Well, I lied.. I'm sober. And still talking! :scared:

What have I done, who am I. :confused:

I'm no good, I deserve nothing.. just a pathetic loser.. can't even drink properly... I know I know..

PS. Finns are melancholic

:sarcasm:

Well, back to the game..

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I think it's going to be mandatory this board is drunk the rest of the way. Look at this schedule! @LA @CHI and 3 of our last 4 home games against the very best in the NHL. PITT, BOS, STL

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
The Wild really need to come out and be physical in this game. When guys like Nino, Coyle, Cooke, and Brodzy use their size and actually hit people we play much better. LA isn't going to back down and if we aren't ready for this game we are going to get run over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad