GDT: 3/3/21 Wild @ Knights 7 p.m. Delicious Cake Edition

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Not a great period. They shouldn't be nursing a one goal game. I hope we didn't lose Tuch.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Fourth line isn't backfilling the line when Theo pinches. That's a big problem. Either one of them needs to hang or Theo needs to stay back.

I'd just rather outlaw any pinching when the 4th line is out. As useless as they have been chances are it won't lead to any offense anyways.

I'm not sure how much longer this can go on before Reaves and Carrier start earning healthy scratches.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Spent all that money chasing Petro and let the bottom of the lineup stink. Good job GMs

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I'd just rather outlaw any pinching when the 4th line is out. As useless as they have been chances are it won't lead to any offense anyways.

I'm not sure how much longer this can go on before Reaves and Carrier start earning healthy scratches.

Feels like they've been neutered by the coaching staff. They are barely hitting anyone & it doesn't feel like it's a coincidence.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Lmao what a mini storyline.

Gabriel boards Tuch
Reaves fights Gabriel
Tuch replaces Reaves on the fourth line as Reaves serves the 5 minutes.
Tuch immediately scores.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I think Dansk f***ed the red's wife or something. He keeps getting run.

It's called the rookie treatment. If he acted hurt he gets the whistle. Still was a good shot to score and no help from Martinez to give him a look at it

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hahaha run our goalie? All good. That shit by Carrier? PENALTY.

And Sharks fans have the audacity to bemoan ref gamesmanship tonight. Really feels like these refs want some overtime pay.

Reactions: theslatcher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad