GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I'm hearing that this date was all a ploy by Cory. Now that Kink is exhausted from sex and has diarrhea from Chipotle, don't be surprised to see Cory get in goal at some point tonight.

Sounds like Kink has a blast (for multiple reasons).

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Kinkaid tonight
smiling_bob.jpg

Man, that's subtle. Great work.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
They have it Toronto, there's one like 5 minutes away from my place

Chipotle? That's a two hour drive for me on a good non traffic filled day. I could go over to Niagara Falls, NY but the customs guy will probably look at me funny when I say the sole purpose of my visit is to go to Chipotle. Haha. Guess I should have said closer to me in Canada. Shake Shack I'm pretty sure isn't here other than the one day popup they had in Toronto a few years ago.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why do people hate Maroon?

Is it because he's playing over Bratt, who has four points in the last two months?

Because one guy's 'skilled' and the other guy's a 'grinder'.

I mean I don't get it while Maroon's actually productive. It's one thing to cry slow and no speed when it's Boyle who hasn't produced in a long time but there IS a place for big guys if they're productive enough, even in our system. Not every single skater has to be perfectly alligned to the system. If you have two speedy guys and a grinder that can work just fine. Having everyone be the same just makes you too one-dimensional.

Reactions: Darkauron

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Man, you guys are creepy.

The most impressive part of the story to me is how FAST Chipotle's marketing team jumped on this. Well done by that brand team.

They didn't really jump on it all that fast. It was like five days later, but it still is cool to see them market this.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
NJ

I mean I don't get it while Maroon's actually productive. It's one thing to cry slow and no speed when it's Boyle who hasn't produced in a long time but there IS a place for big guys if they're productive enough, even in our system. Not every single skater has to be perfectly alligned to the system. If you have two speedy guys and a grinder that can work just fine. Having everyone be the same just makes you too one-dimensional.

Two fat guys, one skinny guy is the way to go

images

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008

Maroon quietly has 8 point 11 games, but I guess some people care more about how you look while putting up points than actually putting up the points.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Chipotle? That's a two hour drive for me on a good non traffic filled day. I could go over to Niagara Falls, NY but the customs guy will probably look at me funny when I say the sole purpose of my visit is to go to Chipotle. Haha. Guess I should have said closer to me in Canada. Shake Shack I'm pretty sure isn't here other than the one day popup they had in Toronto a few years ago.

No reason is ever good enough to go there. Just go to the ones in or around Amherst up here, your car and well being will appreciate it

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Two fat guys, one skinny guy is the way to go

images

Well there you go lol...we went from being a team with three fat guys and a medium-sized guy to three skinny guys and a fat guy that stands out :P

I really can't remember the game all that well since it's been maybe 20 years since I last played it an arcade...was it 4 skaters? I remember it being 3.

I got a kick out of it when the Devils used it as part of an intro recently, probably for a retro night.

Comparison Ford

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Not gonna be able to watch the game tonight, but will keep looking at my phone all night I'm sure.

Let's go boys!! Lock it up.

Reactions: OmNomNom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad