GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Greene is getting abused on every shift. He's reaching the corpse of Salvador territory.
I've changed my mind on him.

I said he could be good in a bottom pairing role? Confidence in that is really narrowing.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I can't wait for Greene to be done. I can't. I can't stand watching his garbage play cost us wins or put us in a tougher position to win games.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Greene is getting abused on every shift. He's reaching the corpse of Salvador territory.

I remember Salvador's nadir quite well. He was bad. But he was never this bad and this helpless.

I don't care if he's the captain he can't be in this lineup anymore.

Reactions: Horus

Signal

Jan 18, 2018
WTFing f***??? We work our asses off for our goals and keep giving up the shittiest ones!! Oh well, we got this still!

Horus

Teh boss
Mar 18, 2010
Canada,Qc.
I'm glad we can all agree that Greene has been killing us. He's done and I hope Shero does something about it in due time

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
They're kind of an obscure band! They had two major label albums back in the 90's, they just released their first album in since 95 a few months ago. Their singer has been in like a million bands.

Cage Helmet knows them like REALLY well. Like he's actually friends with them. I've seen them before, way back in the 90's several times, but I don't really know the band members personally.
thats cool that Cage knows them
here are 2 other songs from that same time that are not well known but remind me of Thorn in my Side, maybe u know these?

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Thoughts on Bon Jovi?

t100poll_degeneres_ellen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad