GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
I've never in my life seen a contrast between lucky/unlucky schedules like with us and the Panthers. Almost every team Florida plays is out of it, sold off long ago, are underachieving, have no incentive to play, outright quit, have no pride and don't care. Some of these teams were expected to improve, compete, take the next step. But every team that turned to garbage this year they get to play multiple times.

We on the other hand have to pretty much exclusively play teams fighting for something, defending Cup Champs, insane west coast trips. Everybody we play brings their A game at all times.

The only time Ottawa has played anybody decent, they've LOST. Columbus a week ago, and then Toronto last night.

Look at the game Pitt is playing tonight against us. They are FLYING. They are playing desperation hockey. The only time Ottawa played anybody like that was Columbus and they smoked them.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ekblad was screened on the power play and the dadonov one was a wrister in the slot.
Probably leaked right through his arm and body or his 5-hole again.

He's the Andy Greene of goaltenders right now.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
They are gassing out. They haven’t looked good tonight at all. Last night wasn’t much better either.

But they are winning, there's something to be said for looking bad and still winning. When we look bad we don't win or get any points. But if they find a way when they're on their C game, then you have to give them credit.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Let's just win.... Florida somehow will find a way to make the playoffs (and without a doubt go out in 5 in round 1)
Passing the flyers seems to be our best chance
I thought that before Philly got hot. And their last few games are a cake walk. I still think if the Cats are going to make it they're going to have to earn it. They have a rough stretch after this one and if we can keep the screws to them, we'll find our way in.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Nice. I moved there in 80's and left in about 2000. Went to NVOT in early 90s.

Playing pond hockey at veterans. 3 boys pizza. pasquales....video game inside!!
awesome!
they called me a "Greaser" at NVOT because I was from Northvale, because we had McDonalds and we werent as rich as the peeps from OT and HP !!
GO Devs ! GO Northvale !

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
But they are winning, there's something to be said for looking bad and still winning. When we look bad we don't win or get any points. But if they find a way when they're on their C game, then you have to give them credit.
they got slapped by toronto last night, got boston 3 more times and nashville

Reactions: Bleedred

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013

Did you miss the game on Tuesday?

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
they got slapped by toronto last night, got boston 3 more times and nashville

And Boston needs the games

Thing is Toronto needed the game yesterday too. But they essentially played 15 minutes and then put it on cruise control and it almost slipped away.

Reactions: theoptimist

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Greene against Crosby the last 20 minutes

Dis gun be gud!

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Was their anything at the Pru Center yesterday? Ice is bad. Guys just falling everywhere. Puck bouncing.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Man, Nico's gotta get that stretch pass up the ice quicker. Hall would have been gone if he wasn't waiting on the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad