GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Vatanen played 9:30 of that period. Way too much in my opinion.

Next Severson with 7:09
Moore 6:38
Greene 6:27
Mueller 5:16
Butcher 3:56

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
I gigue so but he was very good that period.
I thought he was fine. Didn't he choke up a chance to Crosby under modest pressure a little while back?

On the other hand, I thought the little play to put a rebound in the corner when defending the two-on was a very heads up play.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can picture Marty saying to somebody ''f*** Stan! I ain't coming out for an interview with him!''.:laugh:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I have all those cards except Salvador... stopped collecting by then.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like Stan, I guess I'm in the minority here though
I've had a love/hate relationship with him, but mostly love.

I remember him when I was a kid, like before I got seriously into hockey and he was old then! So he makes me feel really young!

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
"So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time."

"Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say."

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I thought the Boyle thing on the PP would end with Maroon and Wood in the lineup but noooooooo.
something something face offs.

Oh shit, so with that assist, Hischier got his 34th 5v5 primary point on the season. That ties him for 15th with Anze Kopitar, Steven Stamkos, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Taylor Hall.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Who is the guy with Deb, and why is he the worst?
It's that Arda Ocal. I always assumed he wasn't a hockey fan and just tried out for this job because he had on-camera experience as a WWE interviewer backstage guy or whatever he was there, but apparently he does like hockey.

I don't care for him either, and he's like the reason I don't listen to Amanda Stein's podcast, because he's on it and a co-host with her.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I thought he was fine. Didn't he choke up a chance to Crosby under modest pressure a little while back?

On the other hand, I thought the little play to put a rebound in the corner when defending the two-on was a very heads up play.
Just fine? Those precise passes out of the zone on the tape of players going with a full head of steam are a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad