GDT: 3/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Not a bad game after all. First time in ages we played 40 minutes out 60, instead of usual 20.
McD with one rookie mistake and Kucherov with some bad luck cost us this game.
With all 60 minutes effort and full speed we will be ok.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Tonight was actually encouraging for me. I think we were the better team for most of the game. Both teams treated this as game 1 of the playoffs, and I think we were the (slightly) better team.

Hell if Killorn wasn't a dumbass and Cirelli backed out of the crease, we could have won this won on the road. This would be a hell of a series.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Once again - that's not an explanation. That's a conclusory statement.

Refs in this sport are trash. We've just accepted such low quality. Game is called differently for different teams at different times. It's asinine.

It's La Liga-quality refereeing in every sense of the term, for anyone else here who watches any La Liga soccer games.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Once again - that's not an explanation. That's a conclusory statement.

Refs in this sport are trash. We've just accepted such low quality. Game is called differently for different teams at different times. It's asinine.

Yea it’s never consistent.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Tonight was actually encouraging for me. I think we were the better team for most of the game. Both teams treated this as game 1 of the playoffs, and I think we were the (slightly) better team.

Hell if Killorn wasn't a dumbass and Cirelli backed out of the crease, we could have won this won on the road. This would be a hell of a series.
I would agree if Boston was 100%

Reactions: bluetib

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Have you ever heard that phrase before? It means we played better tonight and lost.

I know you're knew to hockey but you should know that, as it's used universally throughout the sporting world.

Knew to hockey? You mean NEW. LOL. I just put you on ignore. See ya pal. Not only are you full of shinola, your grammar is awful. The condescension is over the top.

PS You are the first person that I even entertained using the ignore feature on. I'm normally against it but you are too much doo doo and not enough good posts.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

That’s what I’m saying if we were a little more disciplined we could beat them. I’m not saying I would bet money against them in a 7 game series but I feel a little better about it than I did before. They are a good team for sure but beatable.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Knew to hockey? You mean NEW. LOL. I just put you on ignore. See ya pal. Not only are you full of shinola, your grammar is awful. The condescension is over the top.

PS You are the first person that I even entertained using the ignore feature on. I'm normally against it but you are too much doo doo and not enough good posts.
Like you're even worthy to read my posts. I new you were a dumb dumb the moment I saw you!

Reactions: The Macho Man

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
68e3d6db99f662e5527517731374b0b1.jpg

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

Project much?

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
We can't win a game like that if the refs are actively pulling against us, which they were. Why are our face off wins always called back? Why aren't other teams getting tripped up by the refs behind the net and on zone entries?

Last edited:

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
We can't when a game like that if the refs are actively pulling against us, which they were. Why are our face off wins always called back? Why aren't other teams getting tripped up by the refs behind the net and on zone entries?
Plus the GI. We NEVER get that call. Ever. Why? To far south?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
If it wasn't for McDonagh's and Killorn's sheer stupidity at the end of the first period we would've won 2-1. Ah well. Good effort otherwise, and that's mainly what I wanted to see.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
We play an absolute shit hole of a game against Boston and people say "No way we can beat them in a series" Alright whatever.

We play a great game against them and people say we can't beat them in a series.

If we had played like the Bruins tonight and won, it would be the same thing. "No way we'd beat them playing like that!" "We won but the Bruins abused us!"

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Is that the best you can do? Well, good effort, I guess. You'll get there.
Just speaking my mind, said nothing deragatory appears to me Boston may just be better. Would love to be wrong. Don’t really understand your obsession with policing my posts.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Game could have gone either way.

I'm not sure that's the bar I'm looking for though.

The division on the line.
Home ice on the line.
Mental edge vs at one point a probable 2nd round match up. Now? Maybe but I doubt it.

4-2 loss.

Boston has outscored us 10-4 on the year. 0-3 vs Boston.

How sad is it when we are applauding the "effort"? Shouldn't that be there every night?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad