GDT: 3/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
We need to get him mad. Whenever he gets mad it throws off his game. Its always been an issue for him.

That's when we need to send in the Paquettes, the Conachers, and yes, even the Killorns (he actually is a good agitator on some good nights).
We don't have anyone quite like rat face Marchand to irritate the opposition, but those three should do just fine.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Good period.
Master P, can I say "Good match", in general?
Because, if we think that we've to dominate these Bruins, at the Garden, I think that we're probably making a big mistake.
You can dominate them, if your are the Team Canada...and I'm not sure, however,about that.
It looks like going to Pittsburgh: it's normal that the home team plays an offensive hockey, and sometimes outshoot Tampa.
It's normal because both Penguins and Bruins are great. So it's normal to play many minutes in our third, in a defensive game.
The point is that we've not to make stupid mistakes like McDonagh one...
These 2 period are shown that Tampa is not worse than Boston.

Reactions: Master P

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
We should have had a 5-3 too, refs missed a blatant high stick on Johnson on the PP. Missed another high stick on Miller. Not to mention the clear f***up on the Rask situation. Just a brutal period from the stripes

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
At least we finally held a team to under double digits for SoG. Let's hope we can crank it up in the 3rd and get 2 or 3 quick goals.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Message for the refs:

89c.gif

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Need to comeback and win. Can't lose the division after leading it for 4 months. Just can't.

Need a big third.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
The only goal was scored thanks to Kucherov's pass.

fans:
- Kuch, your passing is atrocious
- Kucherov needs to get it together
- This guys soft and blind passes are really getting on my nerves!! Just shoot the puck like your paid to!!

Kucherov:
- I am Kooch!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Palat needs to get his passing going. He's missing routine stuff.

Kuch is trying to force passes through traffic (on purpose), sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but there's a reason to try it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The 2nd was much better, now in the 3rd it will be interesting to see if they can build on it or fall back.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Need to comeback and win. Can't lose the division after leading it for 4 months. Just can't.

Need a big third.

Agreed I'd hate to see us relinquish the lead after sitting in first for so long, but to be fair, there are still some games to go, and TB faces Boston one more time before the season ends.
And neither team will have it easy for the remainder of the schedule....so no guarantee whatsoever that Boston keeps the lead even if they manage to take it tonight.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
The only goal was scored thanks to Kucherov's pass.

fans:
- Kuch, your passing is atrocious
- Kucherov needs to get it together
- This guys soft and blind passes are really getting on my nerves!! Just shoot the puck like your paid to!!

Kucherov:
- I am Kooch!
I mean it's completely possible to play poorly overall and still make some good individual plays.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Is Coop saving TKO for the playoffs? You'd think we'd have seen them one time this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad