GDT: 3/21/24 - 10:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ San Jose

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
As expected there's an obvious drop in emotion and energy from playing the defending cup champs one night to the bottom team in the league the next. Just need to self motivate in these situations. Whether it's Florida, Vegas, NY, or San Jose, those points all count the same.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What bullshit cliche excuse should I pull out now? The Sharks are defending well? We didn't catch them napping? They know how to play us? Another period with like 3 shots. Even in a potential 5 game win streak this team knows how to suck the joy of everything.

I'm going to bed. I legitimately can't watch this anymore. I feel like I'm watching the dead puck era

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
What bullshit cliche excuse should I pull out now? The Sharks are defending well? We didn't catch them napping? They know how to play us? Another period with like 3 shots. Even in a potential 5 game win streak this team knows how to suck the joy of everything.

I'm going to bed. I legitimately can't watch this anymore. I feel like I'm watching the dead puck era

Why take many shot when few do trick?

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
usually even when the sharks win they get badly outplayed. might just be the first time all year a team is making them look like they belong in the nhl

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
They could win this game 5-1 and i'd still be upset.

McDavid with 4 assists tonight.

Holy shit, just f*** this team. They are so garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad