GDT: 3/21/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Bray don't wrestle no more bruh. It's all about Roman sweating with hair conditioner pouring out of his hair and not using even one elementary submission hold in an entire match

For 1000 days

It's what fans want

*Shudder*
He just wrestled at the Rumble, then he got COVID. There was a rumour that they wanted him to go against Goldberg at Mania.

HOLY f*** VASY SUCKS...I AM SO HAPPY! WHERE YOU AT @Point21Gaming

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I just had some major flashbacks to Patches goal in the last minute against Gudlevskis to give Montreal the lead which lead to the sweep in 2014

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Can you imagine if Coop is not adjusting the piss poor play for the last couple months, just so Toronto thinks this is the normal style? Then do the old bait and switch come playoff time?

One can hope. But I am still happy Vasy sucks.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Pierre LeBrun wrote for The Athletic that Marty actually chose to scratch Drouin. It wasn't a pre-established rule.
LeBrun: I would gather you had some communication with him over the weekend regarding Jonathan Drouin, whom I guess was going to be a healthy scratch but ended up being benched after being late for a team meeting. What was that like in terms of the bigger picture and culture setting and a veteran player being involved there?

Marty was pretty upset that he was late. They were rushing out to go to practice and Jo (Drouin) came up and the two of us met. We talked through it, and Marty called back after practice and said, “Listen, this is what I decided to do.” Jo was great about it. I have to give him full marks. He understood that this wasn’t just an issue about Jo Drouin; it was an issue, as you said, about our culture and expectation, not just for all the players in the locker room … but also for the players in Laval and the young prospects to understand that there’s certain standards that we expect here.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Ugh, I get home late and see this. Come on boys, we need 2 pts tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad