GDT: #3 ⋅ UTA @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Overall not a terrible game.

Power play very terrible tho
Gauthier not very good

Defense as a whole seem to struggle still with man to man, this includes the forwards covering for the dmen, and switch offs….. I really don’t know if this is the right defensive system for the roster.

Mintyukov +3 with most mins on team
Carlsson rough start but finished strong

Thought zegras overall had a solid game , fabbri is fantastic addition. Mctavish was hot and cold .

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Fowler/luneau really the only pairing that is consistently not working. Interested to see the pairings when lacombe can jump in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Fowler/gudas really the only pairing that is consistently not working. Interested to see the pairings when lacombe can jump in.
I assume you meant luneau

Tough to say want to do I assume you want a young guy with a vet, I’ve liked
Lacombe gudas
Minty dumo

Both look good
Which leaves you with

Fowler luneau
Fowler zellweger
Vaaks fowler

Reactions: Static

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Maybe our terry back with Leo

Gauthier carlsson terry
Fabbri mctavish zegras
Vatrano strome killorn

/shrug

Reactions: Kalv

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I'd like to see Cutter get one more game before he gets sent down. He had a message sent, let's see what he does with it.
Just move him off the first and take that pressure off. Honestly, mcginn was fine on that line.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Cronin has a tough decision to make. Gauthier was our worst player by a lot tonight, just being completely honest.

I’m just not sure you can put him with Carlsson (who looks like he can be a PPG+ player with the right linemates) for much longer. But then where do you put him? Maybe with Terry?

Vatrano-Carlsson-Killorn
Zegras-McTavish-Fabbri
Gauthier-Strome-Terry

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Cronin has a tough decision to make. Gauthier was our worst player by a lot tonight, just being completely honest.

I’m just not sure you can put him with Carlsson (who looks like he can be a PPG+ player with the right linemates) for much longer. But then where do you put him? Maybe with Terry?

Vatrano-Carlsson-Killorn
Zegras-McTavish-Fabbri
Gauthier-Strome-Terry

Other tough decision is d pairings.

What do you do with fowler Vaaks luneau and zellweger….. right now they are kinda the island of misfit toys

I think luneau looks better than zellweger…. And as he gets comfortable will pull away, plus natural right handed shot…. But hasn’t looked great as a pairing with fowler.

Vaaks is fine as 7

Do we send zellweger down? And hope fowler luneau figure it out

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Vatrano-Carlsson-Killorn
Zegras-McTavish-Fabbri
Gauthier-Strome-Terry
When you put it like this, maybe it does make sense to put him in San Diego for a spell to work on his timing and pass/shot selection. One way or another he's supposed to end up a shooter for this team, and that's ideal for a playmaker like Leo or Z...I don't see that third line being beneficial for him,

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Recently woke up and see the Ducks won :)

Ducks goals of the game

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Other tough decision is d pairings.

What do you do with fowler Vaaks luneau and zellweger….. right now they are kinda the island of misfit toys

I think luneau looks better than zellweger…. And as he gets comfortable will pull away, plus natural right handed shot…. But hasn’t looked great as a pairing with fowler.
The defense is simple to me for now. Zellweger goes down.

LaCombe-Gudas
Minty-Dumolin
Fowler-Luneau
Vaakanainen

I’m not against sending Luneau down too. I wish Vaak was right handed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad