GDT: #3 ⋅ UTA @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Definitely impressed with the new lasers and projection technology, the show before the game was pretty cool. Loved the flying ducks as well
The on-ice stuff is really cool but I feel like I’m getting a flashlight shined into my eyes 1000 times

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Wow I thought the rules only applied to zegras

Maybe there is change
I love this. Big boss Ross sighting imminent this weekend

Ya I think demote him here, see how he responds next game… and if he continues to struggle and make mistakes San Diego might be the right play.

I do think maybe swapping him and Vatrano next game is better also…. A lot of pressure being on the “top line”
Agreed. Let him get some softer matchups

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Ya I think demote him here, see how he responds next game… and if he continues to struggle and make mistakes San Diego might be the right play.

I do think maybe swapping him and Vatrano next game is better also…. A lot of pressure being on the “top line”
Probably just not much to lose throwing him on the top line the beginning of the year on a bottom feeder like Anaheim. Best case he catches fire and gains some confidence. Worst case is pretty much what we've seen so far, but not a huge deal overall.

Either toss him on the 2nd/3rd line or let him get some reps in SD.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Leason and mcginn being benched is due to 0 body contact. I’m sure of it. My man Cronin needs his rough stuff. I agreed with him:
jim-halpert-face.gif

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Leason and mcginn being benched is due to 0 body contact. I’m sure of it. My man Cronin needs his rough stuff. I agreed with him:

Johnston is the worst player on the team and it’s not even close.

Gudas brings more rough play in 1 period than Johnston brings in a season.

All Johnston does is fight, doesn’t police the other team, hardly hits…. Not an issue on the forecheck, can’t skate, can’t penalty kill, can’t score.

Only thing Johnston can do is make dirk excited

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad