GDT: #28|Pittsburgh Penguins VS Toronto Maple Leafs|ACC|14MAR14|7:00PM-EST/4:00PM-PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Wow, so many stupid hate posts against Orpik. He isn't even close to playing as bad as most posters want to make it look. I guess people just need a new whipping boy with Tangradi gone and Fleury playing flawless most of the year. Blaming Orpik for breaking sticks and getting called for weak penalties? This is getting ridiculous.

watch the other plays where Orpik loses track of his guy and turns the puck over trying to dump it out/clear it

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Crosby now credited with an assist on the game winning goal, giving him 2 on the night. Good call, since he was the one who broke up the pass with his stick.

Xavier Laflamme*

Crosby now credited with an assist on the game winning goal, giving him 2 on the night. Good call, since he was the one who broke up the pass with his stick.

Where did you see/hear this? Great news. He clearly deflected that puck.

KeepitinPitt

Mar 31, 2004
Gibsonia, PA
Wow, so many stupid hate posts against Orpik. He isn't even close to playing as bad as most posters want to make it look. I guess people just need a new whipping boy with Tangradi gone and Fleury playing flawless most of the year. Blaming Orpik for breaking sticks and getting called for weak penalties? This is getting ridiculous.

Yep. People are going to trash Orpik no matter what he does right now. Everyone wants to magnify his mistakes but when someone like Niskanen tosses one of his awful stretch passes into an opposing defenders skates nobody bats an eye. It's kind of like how people wanted to trade Letang about a week ago. I just don't get it.

ObsessedCreative*

Yep. People are going to trash Orpik no matter what he does right now. Everyone wants to magnify his mistakes but when someone like Niskanen tosses one of his awful stretch passes into an opposing defenders skates nobody bats an eye. It's kind of like how people wanted to trade Letang about a week ago. I just don't get it.

:shakehead who the hell ever said that!? PLEASE, I would LOVE to see an example.

shizno*

Feb 28, 2012
:shakehead who the hell ever said that!? PLEASE, I would LOVE to see an example.

Plenty of people, the same idiots quitting after the Pens going down in the first period the past 5 games. Its pathetic, you would see posts about EVERY player outside Sid (EVEN MALKIN before injury!) on the chopping block, and Letang came up quite a few times.:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad