GDT: [#27] Stars @ Red Wings, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Ok its THESE two games for me.

If we dont get 4 pts from this back to back against Detroit and Nashville that will be the white flag for me this season...ill still watch and all, but will have accepted fate.

I know were not a contender against the heavyweights, but still believe were bwtter than Chicago and Columbus to finish 4th and get to a playoff series.

But if we dont walk away with 4 pts against the 2 worst teams in the division. Ill have accepeted thats the white flag for me. Will watch the rest of the season to see how Miro, Robertson and Oettinger continue.

Will cheer hard tonight. Come on Stars show some spark.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Everyone wanted caamano instead of perry because he’s “fast”.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone but Lindell on the power play

Lindell might be the most boring player on the team in the O zone not gonna lie. 95% of the time he's throwing the puck behind the net. I'd rather have Sekera out there at that point at least he tries to make plays. Shame too cause Esa's shot is great it feels like

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad