GDT: 27 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Boston Bruins | PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
this stretch of games including philly and tonight are the stretch of character wins this team needed to get some swagger back.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Normally I'd be disappointed in a 0 point Sid night. But he played well, we just too dogged by their D. And the fact that won, instead of a demoralizing shutout loss, is infinitely more important to this team than the Art Ross.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
OK, I take back all that bad **** I said about the Pens in the initial thread. Yeah BAby!!

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Normally I'd be disappointed in a 0 point Sid night. But he played well, we just too dogged by their D. And the fact that won, instead of a demoralizing shutout loss, is infinitely more important to this team than the Art Ross.

Lets face it. He's due to a "bad" night. He'll be back amongst them against Toronto.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

if there is one team that can keep sid off the score sheet, its the bruins. Chara is just so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad