Post-Game Talk: #27: Blue Jackets at Flyers, December 5, 2015

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Can't wait. For Haksube press conference. "I liked our compete for parts of the game".

GET JAKE OFF THE GRINDING ****ING LINE

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ghost played well

Schenn and MDZ were terrible

Manning was his usual ECHL self.

Hakstol needs to change the lines.

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
Can't wait. For Haksube press conference. "I liked our compete for parts of the game".

GET JAKE OFF THE GRINDING ****ING LINE

Horrific coaching. I am tired of seeing so much Manning. I am tired of Jake on the fourth line. I want to see gostisbehere in the ice with giroux, not the fourth line.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Horrific coaching. I am tired of seeing so much Manning. I am tired of Jake on the fourth line. I want to see gostisbehere in the ice with giroux, not the fourth line.

Raffl 1:30 ish and VV 1:15 more than Jake and Manning almost identical to Ghost.

Either it's tank city or time to be scared boys

Origina1Master

Mar 15, 2015
I caught the first period and about the last 5 mins of the third. The first was some of the worst hockey I've seen from the Flyers, and that's saying something. Got out worked everywhere on the ice.

I didn't get to see a replay of the L. Schenn injury, did it look pretty bad? I just seen the BJ's player knock him to the ice, and you don't see that often with Schenn.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

The 4th line are the guys with 7-10 minutes in ice time.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Bad game:
Voracek again - Try shooting instead of constantly skating behind the net.
Mason - First two goals - WEAK
Raffl - More impossible passes
Read - Inept
Manning - Sucked

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
You have to wonder if Todd Richards really deserved to be fired. They had to rebound at some point and Bob is looking much better now.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Two pluses for me: I saw Ghost's beautiful rush/assist; I didn't watch the third period.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Giroux's a great faceoff guy but they literally have nobody behind him that you would feel good about for a key draw.

He has to be thrown out there for pretty much all of them even when in the defensive zone.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Giroux's a great faceoff guy but they literally have nobody behind him that you would feel good about for a key draw.

He has to be thrown out there for pretty much all of them even when in the defensive zone.

Bring back Adam Hall!

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Positives:
-Giroux was head and shoulders the best player on the ice despite not scoring. Loved his forechecking compete tonight
-ghost is amazing, wish I had a gif of when he pulled off successive spin moves. The coach was actually putting him out there a lot more toward the end because he could see he was one of two guys driving offense
-Coots actually looked very offensively motivated tonight. Took a lot of shots and was stick handling past players and playing confidently

The rest of the team was god awful and should be ashamed of themselves

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The other forwards lack the determination Giroux has. He wasn't good at faceoffs either when he came into the league, but he's constantly working to get better at everything. I just don't see that in the rest of the team.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Another reason not to acquire RNH. He's one of the worst faceoff centers in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00