GDT: #26 | Penguins vs. Sabres | 3-11 | 7:00 PM | Down, Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Angello was playing very well all night. Deserved goal for him. Would be huge if we could find something with him.

We should at least give him a look. At this point we know what we have in ERod, Jankowski, Sceviour, and Lafferty. None of them really bring anything other than warm bodies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I wouldn't mind Sheehan as the fourth line center for the Pens. His cap at 700K is affordable and swap one of the plugs for him. Taylor Hall is really a nothing at this point.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Not sure what got into the fourth line tonight but they've been outstanding

The Sabres sucking and their goaltender being worse than god awful has helped (although it hasn't helped every other Pens line similarly).

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Dahlin tried to avoid it and Rudwedel went through him. There should not be a response there. Rudwedel shouldn't have to answer for that with fisty-cuffs.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I wouldn't mind Sheehan as the fourth line center for the Pens. His cap at 700K is affordable and swap one of the plugs for him. Taylor Hall is really a nothing at this point.
It’s another short term solution, I’d rather go for Cousins, he’s 1.5m but he’s a ton better than any of the other options people have mentioned as a 4th line C. He does a lot more with his game than that wet blanket Sheahan does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad