Line Combos: 24 Team Playoff Line Up

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Nope, Fortnite is the game.

I mean, it's the biggest game in the world and how many athletes play it?

Oh wait....I embarrassed Bryce Harper once on his stream. Is Bryce Harper 10? :D

And nobody "shirked" your Chris Hansen creep up meet up. You want to he embarrassed there too, find three other butthurt members here and squad against one person, me. :D

I'm not only spotting you a team of four, but I'll spot you kills if you want. :D

The game is trash. It's not even technically a shooter. It's on the low end of skill requirements.

Video games are all about time invested. The more time you have to invest, the better you will be.

What's hilarious is, the best players in most games, aren't even streamers. Most streamers don't even qualify for the world championships. Did you? What's your Fortnite ranking? Which ranking site? Wins? Kills? Put your money where your mouth is.

How about we play CS? Cod?

You're a fraud.

I play a ton of hockey. Walk into the bar at Johnny's and I guarantee someone there knows me. Nothing "Al Bundy" about it. I'm willing to put a thousand bucks on the line, and I'm not really anonymous. You want to find out who I am, it's pretty easy.

Plenty of guys here have met me.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I do know that esport participants have started signing with actual agents. I have a buddy who owns an agency and they have started signing people.

Honestly you should just share your stream.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
You’re twisting people statements.

Nobody is saying Boqvist is already as good as Makar.

How about make a poll asking: “Given the roster options, who should start for the Hawks: Koekkoek or Boqvist?”
Thats not even the argument. He thinks Seeler should play over Boqvist.

Well, not even thinks should, but he thinks will since he seems to be incompatable with separating what he would like to happen vs what someone in charge will decide will happen. (As in the Askarov or 1st round picks in trade topics)

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Chicago Blackhawks may not be able to use secret weapon on defence against Edmonton Oilers | Edmonton Journal

“Mitchell was a major minutes eater for one of the best teams in the country and was one of the best defensemen in the NCHC. He is confident and skilled carrying the puck up the ice or walking the blue line. He can make skilled plays at a fast speed. He also has the high-end vision to wait out defenders and find options through small lanes. He may be a small defenseman at 5-foot-11, but he still played tough defensive minutes and was able to make stops due to his feet and brain. Mitchell doesn’t have high-end speed for a smaller defenseman, but he still skates quite well and will be able to skate at the NHL level. I’m mildly skeptical about if the offense will be significant at the NHL level, but I do think he will be able to make plays.”

Reactions: Muffinalt

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Chicago Blackhawks may not be able to use secret weapon on defence against Edmonton Oilers | Edmonton Journal

“Mitchell was a major minutes eater for one of the best teams in the country and was one of the best defensemen in the NCHC. He is confident and skilled carrying the puck up the ice or walking the blue line. He can make skilled plays at a fast speed. He also has the high-end vision to wait out defenders and find options through small lanes. He may be a small defenseman at 5-foot-11, but he still played tough defensive minutes and was able to make stops due to his feet and brain. Mitchell doesn’t have high-end speed for a smaller defenseman, but he still skates quite well and will be able to skate at the NHL level. I’m mildly skeptical about if the offense will be significant at the NHL level, but I do think he will be able to make plays.”
Edmonton media afraid of generational talent.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I do know that esport participants have started signing with actual agents. I have a buddy who owns an agency and they have started signing people.

Honestly you should just share your stream.

What kind of dough are they pulling in?

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Nope, Fortnite is the game.

I mean, it's the biggest game in the world and how many athletes play it?

Oh wait....I embarrassed Bryce Harper once on his stream. Is Bryce Harper 10? :D

And nobody "shirked" your Chris Hansen creep up meet up. You want to he embarrassed there too, find three other butthurt members here and squad against one person, me. :D

I'm not only spotting you a team of four, but I'll spot you kills if you want. :D

Fortnite is not the biggest game in the world lol

That’s awesome you’re making a living off of it before it dies, though (genuinely... no troll)

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
What kind of dough are they pulling in?

It's all over the place. Some smaller local tournaments for games like "Super Smash Bro's" offer 1st place prizes of hundreds of dollars. Some of the biggest tournaments offer millions. There's a wide range in between as well.

I've been a gamer since I was 5 years old playing Sonic 2 on my Sega Genesis and I still play videogames today. I've never gotten the appeal to watching people play though. It's so boring.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I mean the top esport/streamers make big money (millions) but that is far from everyone.

Any idea how many might be pulling in 6 figures or more? Are we talking 10-15, or like 100+.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
CSGO best esports in the world. Got me through corona.

Valorant is going to be big with Riot behind it and so many similarities to CS.

I played high level CS growing up so it’s so cool to me that it’s still a thing.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Any idea how many might be pulling in 6 figures or more? Are we talking 10-15, or like 100+.

6 figures? I am going to assume 100+ easily. 7 figures is a whole different story.

It would be pretty easy to figure out what KBIB makes if he linked his stream. I am personally interested in seeing his streams reach and not trolling him but I can see why he wants to hide it.

Reactions: RayP and wahsnairb

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010

Not a ton, but more than 100.

It’s so hard to know what this guy could be making without seeing his stream and numbers. You get ad rev based on CPM (per 1000 viewers), donations, subscriptions... so many factors.

I would be super surprised if he made more than $5,000 a month if he only plays Fortnite and if he is bragging about that... lol

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Not a ton, but more than 100.

It’s so hard to know what this guy could be making without seeing his stream and numbers. You get ad rev based on CPM (per 1000 viewers), donations, subscriptions... so many factors.

I would be super surprised if he made more than $5,000 a month if he only plays Fortnite and if he is bragging about that... lol
I make more then 5k a month from one sponsor. If I didn't play FN I would probably lose two sponsors.

And no, CSGO is a trash game and has been. Apex is another trash game I was paid to play on stream and once that contract was up I went right back to FN.

You can make thousands a week playing FN. And no offense, I find it funny when people talk crap about it because the only people who talk crap about it are;

A) Streamers who can't compete or adapt

Or

B) people who aren't any good.

Sorry, FN is the king. If you suck, then you suck, crying about it isn't gonna push you up any leaderboard. Or go small time and play trash games like Apex where those who aren't good at FN tend to stick to hacked to the gills.

And that's funny, Apex and CSGO are two of the biggest hacked, botted games on the net, it doesn't surprise me people from this sub gravitate that way instead of a ban heavy game like FN. :D

But hey, who am I? Just the guy who grinded his way to being one of the best FN players in the world and has the stats to back it up and probably made more money yesterday streaming in six hours then most here have made in the last month.

And no offense, if you guys didn't come off as such huge Stan's when someone had a difference of opinion, I prolly would have given advice to those asking and hosted your streams which would have given you an audience of thousands on your first stream.

Sorry, not sorry

Did I mention there's no way Bovqist partners with Keith?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Again, then why did Jc keep partnering him with Keith? Who else will he play with Keith, he's mostly used Keith in an offensive role with offensive partners for most of Keiths 5on5 time.

Why are you so convinced JC is changing his mind and mo and can't see he doesnt think like you?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I make more then 5k a month from one sponsor. If I didn't play FN I would probably lose two sponsors.

And no, CSGO is a trash game and has been. Apex is another trash game I was paid to play on stream and once that contract was up I went right back to FN.

You can make thousands a week playing FN. And no offense, I find it funny when people talk crap about it because the only people who talk crap about it are;

Or

Sorry, FN is the king. If you suck, then you suck, crying about it isn't gonna push you up any leaderboard. Or go small time and play trash games like Apex where those who aren't good at FN tend to stick to hacked to the gills.

And that's funny, Apex and CSGO are two of the biggest hacked, botted games on the net, it doesn't surprise me people from this sub gravitate that way instead of a ban heavy game like FN. :D

But hey, who am I? Just the guy who grinded his way to being one of the best FN players in the world and has the stats to back it up and probably made more money yesterday streaming in six hours then most here have made in the last month.

And no offense, if you guys didn't come off as such huge Stan's when someone had a difference of opinion, I prolly would have given advice to those asking and hosted your streams which would have given you an audience of thousands on your first stream.

Sorry, not sorry

Comments like the bold are why people come at you. This group is not a bunch of tweens living in basements. Most posters here are educated successful individuals.

If you want to prove people wrong just link your stream and ban trolls. It is a plain and simple solution. I get it either way.

Keith and Boqvist were paired a lot of the season and played well together. Why would JC move away from that?

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013

Or

Sorry, not sorry

You seriously bragging bout how much $$ u make??

That’s never a good look.

And now having read that I’m at the point where I can no longer respond to you because I’ll get banned for life if I say what’s really on my mind.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Valorant is going to be big with Riot behind it and so many similarities to CS.

I played high level CS growing up so it’s so cool to me that it’s still a thing.

Yeah there is no other game that's as consistently on the top of player base and viewership as CS (besides lol). Not to mention it's one of the pioneers of real esports growth with lol, dota, starcraft. And it's still on the top, at its peak now and growing.

Krisbryant is showing his age saying its trash. Or that fortnite is a bigger game. It's true that fortnite's ridiculously high price money gets all the new attention, but let's see where we are in 3-5 years.

PubG, overwatch, fortnite, apex, all lack so much in terms of tactics next to CS. Barely comparable. I guess they're more friendly for casual players and new competitors, and are the new shiny thing.

But it's no wonder CS is going strong 20 years running. It's esports culture, team regimes is so vastly ahead (so are lol and dota).

But I agree Valorant looks like the real deal. Tactical, everything well thought out and deep. Plus Riot... They are one of the best for sure.

Anyway lots of off topic.

Reactions: wahsnairb and Pez68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad