GDT: [#24] Stars @ Blue Jackets, 4:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I’m driving and listening to CBJ radio through NHL app since KTCK was playing some sort of elevator music :\

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Oh, good. Starting with the FCC line. Bowness does this to start every f***ing period. Aaaaaand the whole shift was played hemmed in their own end.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Interesting to see Oettinger getting to play both ends of a back to back AGAIN . I know Dobby has not been great but its still strange. At least Oettinger is young enough he can shoulder it i guess.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Interesting to see Oettinger getting to play both ends of a back to back AGAIN . I know Dobby has not been great but its still strange. At least Oettinger is young enough he can shoulder it i guess.
I love it .

LavalPhantom

Sep 12, 2014
Hawks fan coming in peace for fantasy advice. Any idea why Ottinger would start in back to backs? Wondering if it’s time to give up on Khudobin.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Hawks fan coming in peace for fantasy advice. Any idea why Ottinger would start in back to backs? Wondering if it’s time to give up on Khudobin.

He played well, he's young, and there are games every other day during the week, so why not let him get a rhythm?

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Pavs is one of the few bright spots this season.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He's willing to try higher skill moves than a lot of the usual lower line guys, and it can generate some goals. Most of the Stars bottom six would have just pumped a sharp angle shot on net instead of grabbing the puck and going behind the net.

Or they'd go behind the net and pass it back to the point or cycle it back behind lol

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Rhett Gardner picked up his first career point on Pavelski's goal btw

Would've liked to see him score on that close one yesterday. He's definitely been more into play than Kero or any of the other taxi guys, so hopefully he continues to get more games.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad