Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread VI

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I have been against it for the longest time because I just do not think he has anything but screw it. We need Lysell up here to show us why they picked him in the 1st round. We also need Tyler Johnson signed. If Johnson can give us 15-20g, it is better than what is being sent out on the ice currently.
I do not think Lysell is the savior, and has not shown much that would indicate that he will ever be, but you are right, give him a fair shot, nothing to lose. Forget about Johnson, he is not the answer.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
How can people blame the "size" they brought in? Bringing in size doesn't all of a sudden mean that Marchand, Zacha, Coyle, Frederic, Geekie and Pastrnak suddenly forget how to play hockey. Those 6 guys are combined for 8 goals and Pastrnak has 5 of them.

The new size guys up front (Kastelic) is one of the few showing up every game. The 4th line (Yes, the line that uses size and physicality) have 7 goals, 16 points and are +23

Ya unfortunately the teams biggest issue is that all the main producers from last year are providing next to nothing this year with the exception of pastrnak

Last edited:

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
prolly dead wrong but it feels like they are gonna take the weekend to look at the roster one last time before changes - see provi and see the big club against toronto. monday morning is when i assume theyll start moving pieces around.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
prolly dead wrong but it feels like they are gonna take the weekend to look at the roster one last time before changes - see provi and see the big club against toronto. monday morning is when i assume theyll start moving pieces around.
What are you going to do though?

Major changes really can't be made. Excluding guys who have no value, the following Fs are the only ones without trade protection:
Frederic
Geekie
Poitras
Kastelic
Beecher

For D it's
Peeke
Lohrei (most likely not someone you want to offer)

I'm just not sure what a Frederic + Lysell package gets you, especially, since it's not moving much salary to add an impact player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad