Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread VI

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
JDB is on a line with JT Miller and Boeser and has 4 points (all assists). I don't think he would've made much of a difference on the Bs so far.
Nuck fans want him moved up. Petterson's best game was yesterday. You should see how much they hate him. Jake started off with him and according to them drove that line.

They're very happy with him and his hits. He found his physical game again so far which is nice to see. After the Kadri hit, he never played that way again.

His speed is missed on this team. But I think him leaving was the best for him.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Nuck fans want him moved up. Petterson's best game was yesterday. You should see how much they hate him. Jake started off with him and according to them drove that line.

They're very happy with him and his hits. He found his physical game again so far which is nice to see. After the Kadri hit, he never played that way again.

His speed is missed on this team. But I think him leaving was the best for him.

Disagree. They went really big, but also too slow that is killing this team, not JDB absence. Not to mention lack of skill, which was a previous problem as well.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Disagree. They went really big, but also too slow that is killing this team, not JDB absence. Not to mention lack of skill, which was a previous problem as well.

Speed and Skill is what JDB has. Bruins are lacking both at the moment. But I don't think it would of made a difference if he was on this current roster. The entire team lacks chemistry and feels off.

Watching other NHL teams vs the Bruins is like night and day.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
No speed, no identifiable system, no urgency no imagination, little to no hitting, poor chemistry/teamwork, thin leadership beyond Marchand, lack of passion, intensity void.
I expect more of the same, even with Sacco or Leach as coach because right now they aren't part of the solution, and may be part of the problem.
Defensively lost, offensively clueless.
This team needs a coach who can spell it out for them.
My gut feeling is that what they have behind the bench in any
capacity is not the answer. If the men behind the bench had a
clue, I think Montgomery would've welcomed their input.
They can keep Monty till the end of the season, possibly miss the playoffs,
trade assets at the TDL if all goes south, and come back with
a proven guy like Mike Sullivan or Torts if either becomes available, Gerard Gallant is available right now but if he can't bring in his own assistants then what's the point!?!

Reactions: Mione134 and JAD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad