Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Interesting waiver pickup to where it looks like Bussi or Patera backing up Korpi. Possibly DiPietro. So if I understand right, because Patera is a waiver claim, he will have to pass waivers again if Boston sends him down? Bussi also not waiver exempt, but not sure about DiPietro. Puckpedia doesn't list him as, but they also have him as a non-roster goalie.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Strange move. Send him down. Bring him back up. Maybe Boston is just trying to get the fans fired up.

Or is someone injured?

They basically said they were going to do this. Get's Lysell more 1-1 coaching at Providence for a few days when they were going to ice a lineup that didn't include him on Tuesday.

I still think he is almost certain to start the year in Providence,

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
They basically said they were going to do this. Get's Lysell more 1-1 coaching at Providence for a few days when they were going to ice a lineup that didn't include him on Tuesday.

I still think he is almost certain to start the year in Providence,
Would love to see him make it impossible to send him down. I want him to succeed so bad. I just love his skating so much.

Reactions: wintersej

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
Strange move. Send him down. Bring him back up. Maybe Boston is just trying to get the fans fired up.

Or is someone injured?
I think it was a bit of message sending. Not in a bad way, just you need to play well every night or you'll need to continue developing in Providence. Try and get some urgency in his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad