Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
No idea. They both pretty much speculate just like the rest of us until they hear something real happening. Right now it’s all just speculations
Huh? Lebrun is far and away the most connected guy to the Avs out there.

We've been scouting Buffalo, and they've been scouting us, so let's get a f***ing deal done.
Byram(but we send Girard in a #4 jersey), Georgiev, and Behrens for Mitts, UPL, and Tuch :sarcasm:

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
We've been scouting Buffalo, and they've been scouting us, so let's get a f***ing deal done.
It really does make the most sense.

Between us and them scouting each other, them being in the East, one of the few teams with excess centers…

It’s all lined up for a deal to occur. Just a matter of whether they pull it off or not.

Reactions: AvsWraith

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Huh? Lebrun is far and away the most connected guy to the Avs out there.

Byram(but we send Girard in a #4 jersey), Georgiev, and Behrens for Mitts, UPL, and Tuch :sarcasm:
So what is LeBrun saying about the Avs? Friedman is pretty much throwing all the names out there and saying Avs might get one of them. He did say Avs probably won’t get Wennberg though

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If RyJo is not scratched tomorrow, does it mean he’s staying? That’s what I wanna know

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
So what is LeBrun saying about the Avs? Friedman is pretty much throwing all the names out there and saying Avs might get one of them. He did say Avs probably won’t get Wennberg though
Said the Avs showed interest in Wennberg, Monahan(when he was available), not interested in EJ. He doesn't have a ton, but the stuff he has posted is usually pretty concrete.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Mentally preparing myself for the inevitable “Nichushkin coming back is the best addition the Avs could’ve made at the deadline” on tomorrow’s broadcast.

Nuke’s return tracks perfectly for C-Nap to use that as an excuse not to do his job and get these guys some help.

Don’t patronize us by selling us the “addition” of a player who was already on the team to begin with.

Yes, I am starting to crumble with less than 70 hours to the deadline.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I think I'm done speculating for this TDL, I'm tapped out.

Watch the game tomorrow, chill on Friday and watch the TDL shows. See what happens.
It feels pointless. It went from going under the radar to bring in good players to just mailing it in “for the future”.

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Mentally preparing myself for the inevitable “Nichushkin coming back is the best addition the Avs could’ve made at the deadline” on tomorrow’s broadcast.

Nuke’s return tracks perfectly for C-Nap to use that as an excuse not to do his job and get these guys some help.

Don’t patronize us by selling us the “addition” of a player who was already on the team to begin with.

Yes, I am starting to crumble with less than 70 hours to the deadline.
We can have the best wingers in the world, but if we go to playoffs with Mack, Colton, RyJo, Wagner center group, that’s a 1st round exit for sure

Reactions: NateTheGreat

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Given Mantha's advanced stats and how prominent they are liked here, Mantha would have a lot of supporters here (not me mind you).

Is he a center? I thought we had no chance in the playoffs without another center?

At least that's the narrative in here for the past year.

Reactions: Alienblood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad