GDT: 22/11/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
:laugh: Canucks get a penalty because Dorsett and Farnham go after each other behind the play and Dorsett was stronger.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
No need to get defensive boys. Not bashing or anything. I'm a fan of the Devils, always respected that organization.

But let's be serious the top 5 PP unit isn't because of Tootoo, there's got to be a better option lol...

Yea the problem is.... We dont really have any better options. Hynes likes the 4 Fowards / 1 D

Our forward depth isnt very good

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
No need to get defensive boys. Not bashing or anything. I'm a fan of the Devils, always respected that organization.

But let's be serious the top 5 PP unit isn't because of Tootoo, there's got to be a better option lol...

No prob, wasn't trying to sound defensive.

But hey he's been good on the PP. :laugh:

He has a great shot, and the team knows how to use it to their advantage. We also use Schlemko on the point during the PP even though we have guys like Greene and Merrill who are better at moving the puck. :dunno:

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009

Stating facts isn't getting defensive, we have a decent top 6 and nothing after that so some players play in situations where they shouldn't. Tootoo is just a nuisance in front of the net, he does a decent enough job. Palmieri is mainly the reason the PP is top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad