Prospect Info: 2025 NHL Entry Draft

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014

Hate to see this, Mooney is regarded as a potential first rounder, very talented kid. Hopefully not as bad as it looks

That's the kind of play that should get you suspended indefinitely.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Not sure the point of that considering their second CHL seasons were at different ages. Why not compare their WHC U17 performance where once again Martone wiped the floor if you compare his to Lindstrom. And this was in the same tournament but it was Martone’s D-2, but Lindstroms D-1. You could also have compared them in the Hkinka Gretzky Cup where they were on the same team and Martone still outproduced Lindstrom.

Why do all that though when you can just compare their second CHL season with no context.

Players develop at different times. Martone is going into his D+0 season, which is his third season in the CHL. Lindstrom's only had two seasons in the CHL entering his D+0 season. We'll just have to wait and see if Martone can take it to another level this coming season.

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Players develop at different times. Martone is going into his D+0 season, which is his third season in the CHL. Lindstrom's only had two seasons in the CHL entering his D+0 season. We'll just have to wait and see if Martone can take it to another level this coming season.
I am not quite sure what you want to achieve here (like so often, no hard feelings).

Let me put it into context for you: Porter Martone is already, at this point in time, indefinitely, a better player in virtually every aspect of the game of ice hockey, than Cayden Lindstrom is right now.

In other words: if Martone were to "take it to another level" this season, he should be that much better than Lindstrom that you might even compare it to any given pro being much superior than any of us forum members - and I know for a fact some of the peeps on here were on major junior teams at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad