2025 NHL Entry Draft

DrBizz4r3

Oct 5, 2020
Sucks that Ryabkin seems to be immature a bit/report on possible trouble with conditionning and attitude because it seems to be major red flag for our management. He is a possible top 6 left-handed center with grit and two-way. Would of been nice but i have major doubts that we are interested now. It is only rumors and a 17 years old teen. I can only talk about what is known and those are the rumors

Reactions: Sagikev

skidcells

May 11, 2023
Still 70 games left but if the current trend continues we still need a top 6 center, top 6 right shot winger and a top 4 RHD

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
If we get lucky with Calgary's pick (11OA-16OA) and we don't trade the pick, we should be able to get all that.

Misa with Habs pick
Wozniak with Calgary's pick
Fiddler with one of our early 2nds

Reactions: overlords

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Obviously Celebrini is better than Hagens, and I'm not sure if I would classify anyone as talented as Demidov in the class.. but outside of that, the group of Frondell, Misa, McQueen and Martone would do laps around Sennecke, Iginla, and Lindstrom.

Schaefer might hang with some of the defenseman who were picked at the top of last draft but that's it.

I don't see why not, at this point we can just go straight BPA.. I think they'd prefer a left shot centre if they could get one, but outside of that.

I think I would classify Martone as more valuable than Sennecke, Iginla and Lindstrom but not anyone else, particularly not Frondell who we havent seen much of at all.

But then Misa, Mcqueen compare more to Catton Luchanko and Helenius. Ok McQueen has a physical potential others dont have.

ie.
Celebrini
Demidov
Hagens
Martone
Iginla
Sennecke
Lindstrom
Catton
Misa

Then on the D side its like Schaefer vs. a whole lot of better gang, albeit Schaef might be the best D.

I really want us to get Carboneau somehow.

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
I think I would classify Martone as more valuable than Sennecke, Iginla and Lindstrom but not anyone else, particularly not Frondell who we havent seen much of at all.

But then Misa, Mcqueen compare more to Catton Luchanko and Helenius. Ok McQueen has a physical potential others dont have.

ie.
Celebrini
Demidov
Hagens
Martone
Iginla
Sennecke
Lindstrom
Catton
Misa

Then on the D side its like Schaefer vs. a whole lot of better gang, albeit Schaef might be the best D.

I really want us to get Carboneau somehow.

I honestly don't understand what you see in Lindstrom/Senecke, I really don't like them. Imo, top 6 2025 forwards more valuable than top 6 2024 and it's not close.

Celebrini
Hagens
Demidov
Misa
Martone
Frondell
McQueen
Catton
Iginla
Ryabkin
Lindstrom
Senecke

Reactions: crosbyshow

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I honestly don't understand what you see in Lindstrom/Senecke, I really don't like them. Imo, top 6 2025 forwards more valuable than top 6 2024 and it's not close.

Celebrini
Hagens
Demidov
Misa
Martone
Frondell
McQueen
Catton
Iginla
Ryabkin
Lindstrom
Senecke
Sennecke is the classic out of no where prospect. He had a good stretch in the playoff but he had an okay season. I don’t want to pick that kind of play early. He is gonna be an nhl player. But a reach

Reactions: JotAlan

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York

Celebrini
Hagens
Demidov
Misa
Martone
Frondell
McQueen
Catton
Iginla
Ryabkin
Lindstrom
Senecke

Always the same in October every year, the next draft is always better. This year its clearly not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad