2025 NHL Entry Draft

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Ryabkin has had a rough start so he would not be at the top of my list.

Let's see how he does with Muskegon, but right now he's out of my top 5 maybe even 7

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Martone is the absolute dream.
McQueen would also be a good add for size, skill and center play.
Frondell is above McQueen for me.

I really like Spence to give us that Dustin Brown element we need. He's a gamer.

Not a need at LD but Jackson Smith looks f***ing fantastic too.

Reactions: Cubebrick

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
I'm torn between adding more skill or more bite to our top 6.
If we could get one of each, something like McQueen/Frondell with our own and Spence/Desnoyers with the CGY pick that'd be absolute money.

Obviously getting Martone would solve that dilemma.

DrBizz4r3

Oct 5, 2020
Nitpicking, but i would prefer a left shooting center… we only have right shooting center in our future. History of injury and right shooting lessen my absolute hype on McQueen

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Nitpicking, but i would prefer a left shooting center… we only have right shooting center in our future. History of injury and right shooting lessen my absolute hype on McQueen

I agree that him being a right shot is problematic and we are at a point in our build where we can be selective on who we pick.. but if he is far and away the best player available, you just deal with it.

Cubebrick

Mar 5, 2014
Martone is the absolute dream.
McQueen would also be a good add for size, skill and center play.
Frondell is above McQueen for me.

I really like Spence to give us that Dustin Brown element we need. He's a gamer.

Not a need at LD but Jackson Smith looks f***ing fantastic too.
I agree with all of this.

Martone, I'm afraid will be out of reach. I suspect the same for Schaefer, although we'll see how his game looks like upon returning from mono. I don't see them be any lower than top 3 along with Hagens.

Glad to see a Smith mention. He's top 10 talent for me and currently ranks above many dmen that receive twice as much hype. The kid does everything on the ice.

I think the WHL especially seems to be overlooked a little this year. Cootes, Reschny and Schmidt (I know, the lack of size) are all tremendous players.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad