2025 HHOF predictions

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Do you really think Alfredsson being the face of a Canadian franchise(even if it's the smallest or 2nd smallest) didn't give him an advantage with getting into the HHOF so easily?

He didn’t get in that easily, he had to wait five years I think.

I agree Zetterberg was the better player between the two.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Zetterberg was better than Alfredsson, the Sedins and Sundin. In my opinion among Swedish forwards. Sadly for him he didn't play for a Canadian market. I'm not saying those 4 guys don't deserve to be in, but if they're in I don't see how Zetterberg can be left out.
At his peak, I would also take Zetterberg over any of those players. Also a superior two-way player than those players.

MadArcand

Whaletarded
Dec 19, 2006
Seat of the Empire
Marleau on the pre Thornton Sharks is Shane Doan on the Yotes. A nice player who is just good enough to pull a mediocre roster to the playoffs but not someone who was ever playing at a HOF level. The more I think about it the more I'm liking Doan as a career comp for Marleau
This was the case for literally one season, 2003-04. Before that, he was being dragged around by Damphousse/Nolan/Friesen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad