2025 Draft Thread

Predict CBJ's draft position

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
I'm attempting to not give a f*** about prospects until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Not that I'm expecting to make the playoffs, but I hate talking prospects before the regular season/holidays are even here.
By some accounts you should be able to do that in early December as I believe some believe we won't win a game :D

I'm with you. I'll take a peak, but only because I really like prospects. I happen to think this team will still over perform and be some fun to watch at both ends.

Reactions: CBJx614

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Has anyone been watching Martone to start the season? His size and stats look like a literal man amongst boys. Any chance he makes a real push to be one of the 1st names off the board or possibly even the 1st?

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Wasn't there already some kind of a "suck hard for Martone" thread with a cleverer title? So he's been in the mix for first...

San Jose still hasn't won a game. I think they're a lock for the best odds. After that it's anybody's game and we're in the mix. Might be a pretty big gap to SJ, I don't see Chicago or Anaheim being as bad as last year, and I also think we might play well as long as Johnson isn't out super long term.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
I still don't see this team in the bottom 5 this year. Said it before the season starts and watching a team with actual structure and drive... they will win more games than expected (see Toronto last night) and hopefully get a few players back along the way... yep... just not seeing a top 5 unless they win the lottery this year.

Reactions: GoJackets1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad