Prospect Info: 2025 draft discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl

Next Draper pick ?

"I've seen a lot of this kid...."
More like just a Horcoff pick,

horc.png

Reactions: bellringer77

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Bigger guy so it does usually come along slower, but William Horcoff has significant skating issues to this point. He was a prolific U15 scorer that slowed down once the kids caught up somewhat size wise. If they project his skating fixing he is intriguing, just doesn’t feel like he is going to be an early to mid round pick at this point.

Reactions: Rzombo4 prez

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Bigger guy so it does usually come along slower, but William Horcoff has significant skating issues to this point. He was a prolific U15 scorer that slowed down once the kids caught up somewhat size wise. If they project his skating fixing he is intriguing, just doesn’t feel like he is going to be an early to mid round pick at this point.
His skating is a real issue.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
His skating is a real issue.
Have not seen him play at all, good to know.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I have the same "is he really good or is he just big for his age" question I did with Crouse/Ras/Logan Brown with Will Horcoff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad