OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Haven't even been playing much in the second half it doesn't seem like. From a roster construction standpoint by far their biggest problem.

Lot of cap that isn't doing anything.

Lol Romo this is over dude. Defense has been chasing too much all day and they're finished.

The D consists of Sainristil who is too young, a husk of Wagner, and that's it.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Haven't even been playing much in the second half it doesn't seem like. From a roster construction standpoint by far their biggest problem.
They have been trash and should be embarrassed making what they do. Unfortunately they are untradeable with those contracts. We’ll see what Newsome becomes, so far I’m not seeing much but it warrants some patience.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Okay, off-topic for game day but….

Which NFL team starts working the lateral rules into their game plan in a rugby kind of way?

The Lions had that nasty hook and ladder the other week and I’ve been wondering if it could work more often for years… it wouldn’t need to be a trick play if you can call it like a designed option.

I want to see small hook routes as decoys who catch and pitch to wheel routes from the backfield, and the coverage of that option opening RAC opportunities across the middle of the field so bad

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I wish these f***ing refs wouldn't have an agenda against Washington but it was like this for the Caps game last night too. f***ing foul

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
This team is allergic to 1st and goal on the one. Truly unbelievable. Must be 6 times or so we’ve had penalties and/or failed to get it in from there. They really need to clean that up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad