OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

giphy.gif

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I
Are we.... good?

(Yeah, I know I asked this last week, but seriously... are we good? I'm starting to have hope, and we all know how that turns out...)
Think the real answer is going to come when we play our division rivals. (Not counting wk 2 against NYG, as the first 2 weeks were basically our preseason.)

How we play against the rivals who know us best and each game is a 2-game swing in the standings is the real test.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
So like, Stefanski has to be being forced to trot Watson out at QB right? There's no way he's willingly having this guy keep playing.

This is the worst QB I've ever seen play the game, and I've had to watch Washington Football for 20+ years.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
So like, Stefanski has to be being forced to trot Watson out at QB right? There's no way he's willingly having this guy keep playing.

This is the worst QB I've ever seen play the game, and I've had to watch Washington Football for 20+ years.
they should just play jameis lol

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Cleveland realizing their only chance to stay in the game was running the ball, long after they were completely out of the game.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Poor Stefanski. He had Baker Mayfield, they beat the Steelers in the playoffs, and somehow 4 years later they end up with Deshawn Watson for half a billion dollars and they stink. Meanwhile Mayfield is crushing it in TB.

Reactions: ynotcaps

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Great effort today. I expect next week to be much stiffer test for our D -- BAL is going to be much more committed to the run regardless of what our offense is doing. If we win that one, it'll have to be a scre-fest.

But, hell's bells, we're 4-1 and dominating our opponents! LFG!!!

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Daniels looked terrible to start this game. His first few series were the worst I’ve seen from him. Missed a wide open TD and then goal line pick. Obviously turned things around and could have easily had a few more TDs.

Also, Kingsbury was weirdly calling a pass first offense to start despite having a dominant run blocking line against a good pass rush. Almost looked like they were overthinking things.

The biggest impression from this game?

Watson is done.

Worst starter in the league. Total ass. Only reason he’s starting is the contract. Poor Browns fans.

If Cleveland had a competent QB this would have been a 50/50 game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad