OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
That is a GREAT ****ing stand for the D. The O has bailed them out all season, and they just returned the favor, big time!

(We might have to have an uncomfortable conversation next week about the fact that our defense might be... getting... good?)

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Had to go to Ren Fest today. Missing this. I noticed a good score.

How is JD and the line looking against a shortlist candidate for best D in the league?

Looking a little rougher than previous weeks, but still scored 24 points and gave up some points with a red zone Int. Could have been 31-3 had JD not thrown the pick.

Cleveland is getting some good pressure against JD but he's handling it well.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
That is a GREAT ****ing stand for the D. The O has bailed them out all season, and they just returned the favor, big time!

(We might have to have an uncomfortable conversation next week about the fact that our defense might be... getting... good?)

If our highly paid D line plays like their pay, it should erase a solid half of the Ds sins

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Had to go to Ren Fest today. Missing this. I noticed a good score.

How is JD and the line looking against a shortlist candidate for best D in the league?
started off with 2 punts but had a passing td and running td by brob
Only saw the first half before work but he's once again been doing the things everyone who was complaining was complaining about much better than the complaining.

Browns D seems challenging and he's had fewer "first reads" but he's still mostly taking care of the ball and playing actual quarterback. It should have been finished earlier but I'd tentatively call this the end of the "he's being babied to look more successful than he is" era. Today seems like a defense scheming to give him hell and he's just responding (again) to what he's given and getting points on the board.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
If this were a HS game, this is where they'd switch to a running clock.

It's fun to finally be on the right side of one these!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad