OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It's an hour but that Gruden video is a good recap and preview of the sunday game

as I said before watching the film earlier this week the Cleveland o-line was banged up and they're missing a lot of people. Watson is okay but they need to defend against him. Cleveland is susceptible.

He likes them to win 27-14

He likes the run game for Washington

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about this game, like they're due for a big regression.

But it's not based on anything but emotion. A couple of decades of Danny's "leadership" have scarred me.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I have fantasy delemas today. I have Njoku at TE and Cooper at WR and Skins defense. Not sure i can trust Skins Dee even against Watson so i have Seattle defense as well. Think I might start them but that seems like bad Juju. someone make me feel better. Or crush me.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I have fantasy delemas today. I have Njoku at TE and Cooper at WR and Skins defense. Not sure i can trust Skins Dee even against Watson so i have Seattle defense as well. Think I might start them but that seems like bad Juju. someone make me feel better. Or crush me.
I wouldn’t trust the Skins D for anything.

But that’s just me

Reactions: John Price

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
JOK making us pay for our insolence in not drafting him…

JD big time showing his rookiness this game. Locking in on receivers. Rattled.
Let’s not over exaggerate….he’s still gotta learn. This is a great opportunity against a stout D. Doesn’t look rattled to me.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Great work by LMC sealing off the outside on the TD. Live the way this whole O blocks their asses off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad