OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Jeez I turned it off after Cousins threw that pick with two minutes left. Can anyone summarize how they hell they tied it up to go to OT?

Refs missed a facemask by a Falcons defender which would have offset a holding penalty. Instead Bucs lose 10 yards and a chance for a FG. Falcons managed to spike the ball with 1 second left to set up a 52 yard FG after they got penalized for delay of game

Reactions: usiel

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Refs missed a facemask by a Falcons defender which would have offset a holding penalty. Instead Bucs lose 10 yards and a chance for a FG. Falcons managed to spike the ball with 1 second left to set up a 52 yard FG after they got penalized for delay of game
Thanks, Cush.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Our rookie LT has been killing it thus far, in fact the whole o-line has been way better than everyone predicted. They should just draft defense this year (and trade for adams)

Case in point:

View attachment 912220
They’ve been easing Coleman in slowly. I think he was up to around ~ 46% snaps last week. Lucas has played the majority of snaps at LT so far - so, let’s see how Coleman progresses over the season. If he becomes the long term solution, then AP is a genius for finding him in the 3rd.

The Browns D with Myles Garrett & co. will be a good test for the OL on Sunday. As well as JD and the whole offense. Fortunately, given Watson’s ongoing implosion, we might only have to score ~ 24 to win.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Not seeing a ton of one read and run plays myself. Coleman has been very good.
We are seeing 100% shotgun formation

We are seeing JD drop back, survey, not throw the ball then run .. half the drop backs turn into QB runs but they are all gains and so smooth .. its great to see bc I thought the O line would handicap our offense

Im just saying .. Andrew Wylie is still Andrew Wylie and if JD goes under center, the LE is going to speed turn that corner before JD completes his drop back

--------------------

Long term plans havent changed imo.

Get a stud LT, move Coleman to RT ... lets go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad