OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I love seeing JD5 winning over fans here who didn’t want him initially….heady times.

They’re asking which QB is the best in the East, and can Washington win the division on the ESPN shows this morning….wild.

Reactions: kicksavedave

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I had to go with some jets hate because it’s all ESPN in New York media is talking about today still.
Robert Saleh is in trouble….Aaron Rodgers is a shell on his former self and his body language is poisonous…

Also Doug Pederson being asked if he thinks his job is in jeopardy was funny….he's standing there (I’m sure) thinking (I have a 8.5 mil guarantee for a few more years after this, fire me, please)…..lol….

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Kingsbury is giving me Spagnuolo vibes. Spag gets the utmost out of an unremarkable KC D lineup. The sum adds up to far more than the individual parts suggest. We are seeing that on offense here. I don't know if it continues all year, but it's impressive for now.

Reactions: kicksavedave

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Offensive line play has been a big surprise so far. Interesting to see just the threat of JD being able to run just puts the opposing defenses into no mans land. at time.

They're getting better every game it seems. Three new starters, it would figure they would need time to gel, but they're getting it together really well. Love to see them owning the LOS. And Coleman is being brought in gradually, his snap count is now around 50% vs Lucas, but Coleman was perfect in pass pro, no sacks/pressures/hurries or hits.

1727715268330.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad