OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Kingsbury has been highly successful with a ton of young qb's, he's no fraud

Too early to tell
Will be interesting to learn more about just how ****Ed our OL situation is. Coleman was supposed to be able to start but it was Lucas. Pressure has come from both ends and the middle. The RB run game has been anemic.

How much is garbage design, how much is poor execution, and how much is not having enough talent at the foundation of the whole thing?

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Uh where has that review been in every other game
It's just for Washington games, it's a witch hunt. So dumb.

Every time with this team some phantom penalty, some mysterious call that never happened, a roughing the passer that was never one, a penalty that gets reivewed and overturned for like the first time in league history

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
There may not be a bigger JD5 fan here than me. That said, would LOVE to see someone else on our team score a TD.

This season.

Fingers crossed. Seriously.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008

Every time with this team some phantom penalty, some mysterious call that never happened, a roughing the passer that was never one, a penalty that gets reivewed and overturned for like the first time in league history
I think this might be a new rule.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Also we've had ass defense as long as I can remember since Gregg Williams left

Went through a slew of DC's that failed horrificly. The only good ones were Gregg with Joe Gibbs, and perhaps Marvin Lewis.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Read somewhere that the new D coaching staff has really improved the communication among the secondary.

If this is better, um...

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Well the communication issues are no better from last season. Maybe even worse. Don’t know if it’s an issue or de-DelRio’ing the team or Rivera put very little importance on football IQ in his drafts.

I think this might be a new r
Can we blame Forbes on that one?
One is communication issues, the other is someone who can’t cover his shadow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad