OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
All the short, lateral passing is setting up vertical stuff to come. (He said hoping...)

FFS, the effing penalties!!!

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Daniels poise is ahead of the curve. Solid first drive.

The defense is really, really bad. They play almost everything dreadfully.

I mean what’s the point of hiring a defensive head coach if he can’t even make your D respectable?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
At the game, a couple observations. One is not a hot take, this defense is hideous. May be one of the all time worst in the history of the NFL. How do you rush 3 and leave a guy wide open out of the backfield? And Allen and Payne are badly overrated.

As for JD, I hate to say it but I’m seeing shades of RG3 and Howell. He’s had guys open, he’s not seeing them or hesitant to let it fly. It’s just that he’s more escapable than Howell.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
No idea why but watching our D reminds me of Dodgeball:
"They look like a bunch of re****s trying to f*** a doorknob out there."

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
It’s mind boggling the low football IQ, low talent the Rivera era accumulated, especially on defense .

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
At the game, a couple observations. One is not a hot take, this defense is hideous. May be one of the all time worst in the history of the NFL. How do you rush 3 and leave a guy wide open out of the backfield? And Allen and Payne are badly overrated.

As for JD, I hate to say it but I’m seeing shades of RG3 and Howell. He’s had guys open, he’s not seeing them or hesitant to let it fly. It’s just that he’s more escapable than Howell.
Well, he's played 5 quarters of pro football so...

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Boy, I hope Daniel’s arm isn’t that noodley and he’s just trying to put too much touch on the ball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad