Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v5 | Wed, Aug 7 | vs Bal | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Kremer vs Gausman

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Sadly the Jays don't get anyone on base in the 7th & 8th, to guarantee Vladdy a crack at the cycle.

Unless they blow the 5 run lead in the 9th lol...

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
The razor sharp duality of Buck’s line a minute ago: “everytime you throw a ball you encourage the Orioles a little bit more”

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
I was half hoping they would blow it to bring Vladdy up again. And then, instead of hitting a single to finish the cycle, he hits a walk-off homer.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
i get annoyed the way Buck can drive a point in to the ground even if he's right, but i definitely agree with him question why you'd pitch to Vladdy right now, glad the Orioles did though

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Great to see Gaus pitch well and more action from the bats. The Pen is Pen.. it's squeaky bum/white knuckle every time.
Yeah, the pen is basically Chad Green and then just hope someone else can get some outs. It's weird that some people seem surprised by how bad it is when it was already struggling before they traded away everyone who was half decent.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
2 strikeouts, though. Isn't that a bit concerning that he is not striking out as many guys? Or it's fine?
It is but given the hard contact he had been giving up.. even if he just turns those sinkers/splint finger, into ground balls,///better than the alternative.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Varsho into the 2 hole again tonight. I don't mind it. Clement's contact skills would make him a decent fit too.

Loperfido is down the lineup as he should be.

Reactions: Discoverer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad