Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v5 |Tue, Jun 25 | @ BOS | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Gausman vs Bello

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Game 2 of the series, with Bichette on the IL and Orelvis Martinez called up. The last game of the series is tomorrow at the usual time (7et/4pt) and pits Brayan Bello against Kevin Gausman. Then the team has a day off on Thursday before a 3-game series in Cleveland against the Guardians on Friday.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Horwitz just missed a homerun to start the game but still gets a double

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Clement with a 2 out double that drives in 2 runs. He bails out Kirk and IKF who both struck out before his at bat.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I really like this lineup with the Buffalo boys all producing. No Springer, Vogelbach, Kirk, Kiermaier or any other slugs we’ve had to endure for too long. I’m thinking once Bo comes back Davis shouldn’t be in the leadoff spot or the top four.

Reactions: canucksfan

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Tyler O'Neil against righties - 104 wRC+
Tyler O'Neil against lefties - 217 wRC+

They let that happen so they could keep the lefty in to face Yoshida, McGuire, and Smith... all lefties, but none of whom are any good against righties. The only dangerous situation was O'Neil against a lefty. Green should have started the 8th.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Tyler O'Neil against righties - 104 wRC+
Tyler O'Neil against lefties - 217 wRC+

They let that happen so they could keep the lefty in to face Yoshida, McGuire, and Smith... all lefties, but none of whom are any good against righties. The only dangerous situation was O'Neil against a lefty. Green should have started the 8th.
Schneider is the biggest f***ing moron in baseball. This organization is a f***ing joke. Loserville

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Man that L just sucks. It feels terrible.
I guess that's what happens when your bullpen high leverage guys are injured and your offense can't put together extra runs to give the bullpen a bit of a breathing room.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I guess that's what happens when your bullpen high leverage guys are injured and your offense can't put together extra runs to give the bullpen a bit of a breathing room.

Heard a stat yesterday on Blair and Barker, I think they were talking with Buck and he mentioned the Jays were something like 27-3 when they give their starter three runs.

THREE RUNS.

How the team's hitting coach remains employed is beyond me. There is something fundamentally wrong with the team offense, yet Shapiro/Atkins are too stubborn to do anything about it. How many starts have been wasted by an anemic offense and shaky bullpen? Too many!

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The winning run steals second, uncontested. That’s how far they are from competing with the middle of the pack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad