GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Gadjo scored 46 goals his last year in the WHL, he is severely underrated around here, he could be much more than just a punching bag.

Also IMO Zito will prioritize Swaggy Benny Ekblad and in that order.
Completely agree. You can clearly see that the guy is capable of making plays and technically knows which play to make in what situation, the hands just don't always follow his thought. And he looked good last year as well as 4th line winger. I'd be 100% fine if he gets the nod as 4th line regular most of the time

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Completely agree. You can clearly see that the guy is capable of making plays and technically knows which play to make in what situation, the hands just don't always follow his thought. And he looked good last year as well as 4th line winger. I'd be 100% fine if he gets the nod as 4th line regular most of the time
I think Greer is the tweener on the 4th/5th forward lines.

Gadjo Nosek Jesper when healthy.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

5b8ea6f279de9596.jpg

Greer-Nosek-Gadjo

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Watched that Amazon series, man Paul really unloaded on them in that Boston game.

Kinda sad it just focuses on MT, but I hear we have a "team" docuseries coming out at some point. I just don't know if Ill get to watch it in Canada.

Didnt that already start on our youtube channel?

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Didnt that already start on our youtube channel?

No, I thought so too myself… I thought it would be another new inside document…

But on our YT channel, it is only what looks like the pre-game show of our new broadcast channel… First episode was a compilation of the « day with the Cup » videos that we saw over the summer with Chucky, Benny, Eky, Reinho and forgot the last one.

Nothing amazing, nothing new.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Gadjovich clearly the weak link at forward.

Gadjo just doesn't have any offense in him and his hands are stone, to me he is just an enforcer for specific match-ups. I don't think he'll be seeing much ice barring injuries. Greer-Nosek-Boqvist is the fourth line.

So Gadjo basically scored two goals in his last game after people called him only a goon that couldn’t handle a regular spot in the NHL ?

Yeaaaah…

How much we know huh ?!?!

Don’t change Panthers fans ! You’re in Stanley-Cup-shape already !! lol

:P

Can’t wait for the Broqvist to sign their extensions after their horrible start of the season proving they don’t belong at this level… ;)

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
So Gadjo basically scored two goals in his last game after people called him only a goon that couldn’t handle a regular spot in the NHL ?

Yeaaaah…

How much we know huh ?!?!

Don’t change Panthers fans ! You’re in Stanley-Cup-shape already !! lol

:P

Can’t wait for the Broqvist to sign their extensions after their horrible start of the season proving they don’t belong at this level… ;)
Bullying works! See last year.

Reactions: KW

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022

Last year Greer scored as many goals as Gadjo has in his career. He's stepped up his game in the past two years, Maurice mentioned it as well as a reason why they signed him.

His problem has been injuries which is why he hasn't been able to stick. The same goes for Nosek and A Boqvist, it's actually pretty surprising they signed so many guys with durability issues which is why Gadjo will probably get plenty of looks. I just haven't seen the offensive touch from Gadjo that some of you guys see, it certainly hasn't translated to points so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad