GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Tkachuk has really sucked in the preseason. Balinskis also hasn't been very good, he needs to step it up when the real games start.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
From what I could see in between the stream freezing.
Samoskevich looks ready. We need a replacement for Gadjovich. The PP looks excellent. They are still not playing at regular season speed obviously, But they need to work on the defensive game.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
From what I could see in between the stream freezing.
Samoskevich looks ready. We need a replacement for Gadjovich. The PP looks excellent. They are still not playing at regular season speed obviously, But they need to work on the defensive game.

Yeah Mackie is noticeable so far. There are going to be bumps with him but in a third line role and low expectations it should be fine.

Gadjo just doesn't have any offense in him and his hands are stone, to me he is just an enforcer for specific match-ups. I don't think he'll be seeing much ice barring injuries. Greer-Nosek-Boqvist is the fourth line.

Reactions: Howboutthempanthers

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Gadjo scored 46 goals his last year in the WHL, he is severely underrated around here, he could be much more than just a punching bag.

Also IMO Zito will prioritize Swaggy Benny Ekblad and in that order.

Reactions: batting1k

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad