GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
The lesson is that if you get banned, you don't immediately start doing the same thing that got you banned upon your return. Most team boards have real quick hooks, here is no different.
IMG_0022.jpeg

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
We're not gonna lose him, we can afford him, Swag, and Ek under a 92.5 cap. 8 for Swag, 6 for Benny and 4-4.5 for Ek.

Does Zito want to give Benny an eight year deal? Which it probably has to be if we want to keep him.

Can't see Ek taking something like 4.5... also I can't see Zito giving him what he's getting right now after Forsling took a paycut. Tough choices,

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
So our D is set pretty much set… Still 9 guys up, with Nathan Staios and Matt Kiersted still there…

Congrats on Uvis for making the team AGAIN out of training camp !

We’re at 18 forwards, with Nosek and Sourdif injured long-term… Don’t wanna see and don’t think that Entwistle or Lockwood will make it… That leaves probably one more cut between Giles, Samoskevich and Vilmanis to get to 13 !

Spencer has won his job back IMO.

Really like the makeup of our team once again, and the upside too ! Can’t wait to see if the young guys can surprise us…

LFG CATS GO !!

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah. It's almost always a mistake for a guy his age anyway. But I'm sure someone is going to give him seven so for the AAV to come down we would have to give him eight.
LTIR him then. I think if he is willing to sign for under 5.5 at 8 years, take the risk and do it. We have 2-4 years left being an elite team, so let's make the most of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad