GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The hit on Hedman was laughable. I get that it's preseason and nobody wants to see it, and I completely understand that angle, but...

Hedman had the puck, Davies could see the logo on his jersey, and Davies squared up and spread the impact across his upper arm from his shoulder to his elbow. Didn't leave his feet (right foot comes up due to momentum after the impact), either. Hedman is fine. He popped right back up and even looked confused that someone went after Davies for that.

Kucherov needs to nut up.

From everything I've seen, I don't see why dalpe doesn't start on the 4C this season.

I think they probably feel that Dalpe's leadership is needed to help the young players in Charlotte.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idiot Stick

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Man, if this is Tampa's A lineup they are in huge trouble. Hedman absolutely boneheaded play in OT. Guentzel completely invisible as was Point, Kuch fumbling pucks all over the place. Fitting that they continue to whine about everything.

Stellar performance by Knight, could not be happier for him. Schmidt and Balinskis with a rocksolid game, losing Monty and OEL might not even hurt us that much. Davies, Giles, Vilmanis will definitely be NHL fixtures one day

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Most encouraging part of this pre-season has been Spencer Knight's play. Kid looks back in form and poised to take over the top spot soon.

This timing is actually working out well. This year could be a transition phase for Knight, where he played 30 games or so and next year he shares or takes over the bulk from Bob on his final year of his contract.

So happy to see him playing well again.

Reactions: Ghoste and Laus723

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
True. I get flaming posts all the time that other fans get away with Becuase they’re a Canadian team.

Lmao at kuch jumping Davies a rookie. Already love the kid.
I got banned for 2 months for going to the Oilers board ONCE. Didn't even say anything inflammatory, they just banned a 20+year poster for next to nothing because they were being pissy. Way too much mod power but I think the lesson is just don't go to other team's boards. Never ends well.

Also, I hope our mods are just banning morons too. We've had enough idiots come over here throughout the years.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I’ve definitely gotten into hot water for calling out stupidity on the mains. I don’t always do it cordially, but it’s pretty ridiculous that an 18 year poster who’s also a sponsor doesn’t get more leniency at times. Though, I also can be a bit more cordial at times I suppose.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
mods when they see a florida fan doin the same thing as O6 fans do
FlickeringTerrificBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

I’ve definitely gotten into hot water for calling out stupidity on the mains. I don’t always do it cordially, but it’s pretty ridiculous that an 18 year poster who’s also a sponsor doesn’t get more leniency at times. Though, I also can be a bit more cordial at times I suppose.
im an idiot so it makes sense i got banned from the main threads a few times

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad