GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Boqvist still/already the scapegoat of Panthers fans, without even playing a real game for the team… ?

Yes, I guess we’re gonna repeat 100%.

I've already said that he probably will get the entire regular season to iron out his game defensively. He doesn't need to be a stud, just adequate. But I will keep calling him out if he keeps making brutal mistakes defensively. I have PTSD from Matheson and Yandle, can't help it. Sorry lol.

So bad that Lucas Carlsson is somehow ahead of him on the depth chart.

Well maybe not that bad :laugh: But yeah, he has shown nothing. I'm much more impressed with Uvis.

Bjornfot is a goner.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I've already said that he probably will get the entire regular season to iron out his game defensively. He doesn't need to be a stud, just adequate. But I will keep calling him out if he keeps making brutal mistakes defensively. I have PTSD from Matheson and Yandle, can't help it. Sorry lol.

Well maybe not that bad :laugh: But yeah, he has shown nothing. I'm much more impressed with Uvis.

Bjornfot is a goner.

Yandle I hate with a passion, but Matheson I didn't mind as much, guy just got paid too much too early and was put into an unsuitable role. If it wasn't for his stupid contract and forcing him up the depth chart early, he could still be here.

A. Boqvist, I think he'll get the year to work it out. We'd be dumb not to let it play out. He's not perfect, but still has potential to be our missing PP QB while maybe being an adequate mid-pair guy and its not like we have a lot of much better alternatives. Don't find this kind of potential upside growing on trees and he'll be an RFA afterwards. Its like a free lottery ticket, you just need to wait to see what you win and there's no downside.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Yandle I hate with a passion, but Matheson I didn't mind as much, guy just got paid too much too early and was put into an unsuitable role. If it wasn't for his stupid contract and forcing him up the depth chart early, he could still be here.

A. Boqvist, I think he'll get the year to work it out. We'd be dumb not to let it play out. He's not perfect, but still has potential to be our missing PP QB while maybe being an adequate mid-pair guy and its not like we have a lot of much better alternatives. Don't find this kind of potential upside growing on trees and he'll be an RFA afterwards. Its like a free lottery ticket, you just need to wait to see what you win and there's no downside.

Yeah the deal was stupid with Matheson and the expectations were too high too early, a Dale Tallon special. I just remember him being a liability game after game, like clockwork. Yandle was a wuss who had no problems giving up the puck if could avoid a hit.

Boqvist will get his chance for sure. If he can't crack it in this system then I don't think he will do it anywhere else either.

round 1 vs toronto
Reinhart gets tripped no call, they tie it up.
Boqvist turns it over in overtime to tavares who scores the ot winner

This scenario can't be true since it's goes against the laws of physics. Toronto never gets past round one.

Reactions: pantherbot

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Yeah the deal was stupid with Matheson and the expectations were too high too early, a Dale Tallon special. I just remember him being a liability game after game, like clockwork. Yandle was a wuss who had no problems giving up the puck if could avoid a hit.

Boqvist will get his chance for sure. If he can't crack it in this system then I don't think he will do it anywhere else either.

This scenario can't be true since it's goes against the laws of physics. Toronto never gets past round one.
always funny the one time they did it was vs tampa

Reactions: TotalHomer

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
How was Tobias Bjornfot ?
He's going to be legendary in my opinion

612lJEkWQHS.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad