GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mase

Busy being Cupped, thank you very much.
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
Seems like we had an empty building due to hurricane right.. some ass up here was already mocking..

I dig vilmanis myself.. seems like a big pro shot
I like him to, as well as, St. Martin, Giles, and Sawchyn.

The injury to Nosek just might be the thing that keeps one of them on the opening night roster.

Question is who and where.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yeah, he tried to be Fäfancy all the time and his passes and decision making were completely off. You can just hope that this is more because of the preseason character of the game, and he pulls himself together when winning two points is on the line

Yeah, the book on Sawchyn was always that he was very skinny and needed a few years to bulk up. He also needs to clean up his decision making and play a more pro game. St .Martin has a lower ceiling, but maybe a higher IQ, and his game is much more mature.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Giles is interesting, Maurice has mentioned him a couple times now. I think he might make the cut.

If he has a couple more strong games, it's gonna be hard for them to send him down. He's definitely a better player than Gadjovich right now.

Greer-Giles-Boqvist, dress Gadjo when you need toughness. If Samoskevich doesn't make the cut, then Giles is definitely making it.

Reactions: TotalHomer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad